The project was presented or published papers in the following events:
- 39th EDTNA/ERCA conference (Sept 18-21 2010, Dublin, Ireland)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "Nanodialysis innovations for the future – the Wearable Kidney".
- ISBP conference (Sept 24-26 2010, Los Angeles, USA)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "The iNephron+ initiatives".
- World Conference on portable-wearable and miniaturized systems for dialysis and ultra-filtration (Sept 30 - Oct 2 2010, Vicenza, Italy)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "The iNephron and Nephron+ projects"
D. Falkenhagen (KREMS) presented: "Nanostructured microparticles in extracorporeal adsorption therapy: potential for miniaturization"
- CPMNS'11 (Feb. 23-24 2011, Bremen, Germany)
Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented: "Virtual Prototype of a Personal Medical Device – Simulation of a Multi Nature System"
- ASIM-Konferenz STS/GMMS 2011 (Feb. 24-25 2011, Krefeld, Germany)
Maher Ali Fakih (OFFIS) presented: "Simulink and Virtual Hardware Platform Co-Simulation for Accurate Timing Analysis of Embedded Control Software"
- Euromat 2011 ((Sep 12-15 2011, Montpellier, France) F. Mittler, J. Fils, F. Navarro, F. Vinet, G. Marchand (CEA): "Integration of biocompatible ion-selective electrode into a wearable artificial kidney device for the monitoring of blood electrolytes"
- Pan European Workshop on the medical uptake of the mobile Health solutions (Dec 5th, 2011, Brussels, Belgium) Andreas Raptopoulos (EXODUS) presented NEPHRON+ project and participated at the round table discussion
- BMT 2011 (Sep 28-30, Freiburg, Germany)Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented paper prepared by L. Pielawa, M. Brell, A.Hein (OFFIS): "Online Adaptive Physiological Models for Dialysis Therapy"
- ESAO 2011 &IFAO 2011 (Oct 8-12, 2011, Porto Portugal)Frank Simonis (NANO) presented a paper with title: "Nephron+ wearable artificial kidney"
- MfN (Dutch Federation of Nephrology (Oct 7th, 2011, Utrecht, Netherlands)Maarten Wester (UMCU) gave a presentation co-prepared with F. Simonis (NANO), J. Kooman (UMCU), J. Joles (UMCU): "Tests with novel absorbents in vitro".
- IEEE Sensors 2011 (Oct 28-31, 2011, Limerick, IrelandArjen Boersma (TNO) presented a paper with title: "Solid-state potentiometric biosensors for pH quantification in biological samples".
- 4th International Symposium on Applied Sciences in Biomedical and Communication Technologies (Oct 26-29, 2011, Barcelona, Spain)Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented a paper with title: "Intelligent Environments supporting the Care of Multimorbid patients"
- ASN Renal Week (Nov 10-13, 2011, Philadelphia, USA)Maarten Wester (UMCU) presented the work prepared with F. Simonis, J. Kooman, J. Joles : "Tests with novel absorbents in vitro"
- MedTech Europe (Mar 13-15, 2012, Stuttgart, Germany)Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) organised a hand-on exhibit of a dummy wearable Artificial Kidney to demonstrate the application.
- 6th Simulation workshop (SW12) (Mar 27-28, 2012, Worcestershire, UK)Frank Poppen and Kum Gruettner (OFFIS) presented a paper with title: " Co-simulation of C-based SOC simulators and MATLAB Simulink"
- SASIMI 12-Workshop on Synthesis and System Integration of mixed Information technologies (Mar 18-19, 2012, Beppu Jappan)Andreas Burger (OFFIS) presented a paper with authors: S. Laemmermann, L. Pielawa, A. Burger, J. Schlemminger, A. Hein, J. Ruf, T. Kropf, W. Rosenstiel: "Heterogeneous Assertion-based verification for Medical Devices development"
- Local Industry-meets-research symposium (Feb 22, 2012, Bremen, Germany)L. Pielawa (OFFIS) gave a presentation with title: "Vision meets competence" (in german)
- A paper was presented during 7th International Conference on Communications, Electromagnetics and Medical Applications (CEMA '12) with title "NEPHRON+: ICT-enabled Wearable Artificial Kidney and Personal Renal Care System"