The project was presented or published papers in the following events:
- 39th EDTNA/ERCA conference (Sept 18-21 2010, Dublin, Ireland)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "Nanodialysis innovations for the future – the Wearable Kidney".
- ISBP conference (Sept 24-26 2010, Los Angeles, USA)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "The iNephron+ initiatives".
- World Conference on portable-wearable and miniaturized systems for dialysis and ultra-filtration (Sept 30 - Oct 2 2010, Vicenza, Italy)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented: "The iNephron and Nephron+ projects"
D. Falkenhagen (KREMS) presented: "Nanostructured microparticles in extracorporeal adsorption therapy: potential for miniaturization"
- CPMNS'11 (Feb. 23-24 2011, Bremen, Germany)
Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented: "Virtual Prototype of a Personal Medical Device – Simulation of a Multi Nature System"
- ASIM-Konferenz STS/GMMS 2011 (Feb. 24-25 2011, Krefeld, Germany)
Maher Ali Fakih (OFFIS) presented: "Simulink and Virtual Hardware Platform Co-Simulation for Accurate Timing Analysis of Embedded Control Software"
- Euromat 2011 ((Sep 12-15 2011, Montpellier, France)
F. Mittler, J. Fils, F. Navarro, F. Vinet, G. Marchand (CEA): "Integration of biocompatible ion-selective electrode into a wearable artificial kidney device for the monitoring of blood electrolytes"
- Pan European Workshop on the medical uptake of the mobile Health solutions (Dec 5th, 2011, Brussels, Belgium)
Andreas Raptopoulos (EXODUS) presented NEPHRON+ project and participated at the round table discussion
- BMT 2011 (Sep 28-30, Freiburg, Germany)
Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented paper prepared by L. Pielawa, M. Brell, A.Hein (OFFIS): "Online Adaptive Physiological Models for Dialysis Therapy"
- ESAO 2011 &IFAO 2011 (Oct 8-12, 2011, Porto Portugal)
Frank Simonis (NANO) presented a paper with title: "Nephron+ wearable artificial kidney"
- MfN (Dutch Federation of Nephrology (Oct 7th, 2011, Utrecht, Netherlands)
Maarten Wester (UMCU) gave a presentation co-prepared with F. Simonis (NANO), J. Kooman (UMCU), J. Joles (UMCU): "Tests with novel absorbents in vitro".
- IEEE Sensors 2011 (Oct 28-31, 2011, Limerick, Ireland
Arjen Boersma (TNO) presented a paper with title: "Solid-state potentiometric biosensors for pH quantification in biological samples".
- 4th International Symposium on Applied Sciences in Biomedical and Communication Technologies (Oct 26-29, 2011, Barcelona, Spain)
Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) presented a paper with title: "Intelligent Environments supporting the Care of Multimorbid patients"
- ASN Renal Week (Nov 10-13, 2011, Philadelphia, USA)
Maarten Wester (UMCU) presented the work prepared with F. Simonis, J. Kooman, J. Joles : "Tests with novel absorbents in vitro"
- MedTech Europe (Mar 13-15, 2012, Stuttgart, Germany)
Lukas Pielawa (OFFIS) organised a hand-on exhibit of a dummy wearable Artificial Kidney to demonstrate the application.
- 6th Simulation workshop (SW12) (Mar 27-28, 2012, Worcestershire, UK)
Frank Poppen and Kum Gruettner (OFFIS) presented a paper with title: " Co-simulation of C-based SOC simulators and MATLAB Simulink"
- SASIMI 12-Workshop on Synthesis and System Integration of mixed Information technologies (Mar 18-19, 2012, Beppu Jappan)
Andreas Burger (OFFIS) presented a paper with authors: S. Laemmermann, L. Pielawa, A. Burger, J. Schlemminger, A. Hein, J. Ruf, T. Kropf, W. Rosenstiel: "Heterogeneous Assertion-based verification for Medical Devices development"
- Local Industry-meets-research symposium (Feb 22, 2012, Bremen, Germany)
L. Pielawa (OFFIS) gave a presentation with title: "Vision meets competence" (in german)
- A paper was presented during 7th International Conference on Communications, Electromagnetics and Medical Applications (CEMA '12) with title "NEPHRON+: ICT-enabled Wearable Artificial Kidney and Personal Renal Care System"
- Maarten Wester (UMCU) at the WKD 2013 explaining the Nephron+ wearable artificial kidney, attached to the mannequin.
- Gilles Marchand, Julien Fils, Frederic Revol-Cavalier, Fabrice Navarro, Frederique Mittler. Biompatible multielectrolyte sensor for artificial kidney. In Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Technology, June 2-3, 2012, Hong Kong
- L. Pielawa, M. Wester, F. Simonis, A. Hein. Model-Based Physiological Data Stream Evaluation for Dialysis Therapy. In Proc. of 25th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, 20-22 .June 2012, Rome, Italy
- M.Wester, F.Simonis, J.Kooman, W.H.Boer, J.A.Joles. "Removal of urea via electro-oxidation and elimination of resulting chloramines in a prototype wearable artificial kidney device".Poster presentation at NfN (Dutch federation of Nephrology) Benelux kidney meeting 2012, October 11, 2012, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- M.Wester, F.Simonis, J.Kooman, W.H.Boer, J.A.Joles. "Removal of urea via electro-oxidation and elimination of resulting chloramines in a prototype wearable artificial kidney device". Poster presentation at ASN Renal Week 2012, November 1-4, 2012, San Diego, USA
- Julien Fils. Biocompatible multielectrolytesensors. In Proc. of Advanced Technology Workshop on Microelectronics, Systems and Packaging for Medical Applications, December 4-5, 2012, Paris, France
- OFFIS Exibition Booth at Embedded World 2013, 26.2.-28.2.2013, Nuremberg, Germany
- F. Simonis et al. Future of Dialysis for End-Stage Kidney Disease. Presentation at NSN 32nd Biennial Congress of the Nordic Society of Nephrology, 28.08-31-08.2013, Reijkjavik, Iceland
- F. Simonis et al. NEPHRON+ WEARABLE ARTIFICIAL KIDNEY. Presentaton at ESAO European Society for Artificial Organs, 11.09-14.09.2013, Glasgow, UK
- M.Wester. A prototype wearable artificial kidney with toxin removal based on adsorption and electro-oxidation. Presentation at Personalized Dialysis Initiatives, De Lutte, 12.09.2013, NL
- M.Wester. A prototype wearable artificial kidney with toxin removal based on adsorption and electro-oxidation. Presentation at Congress for the Nederlandse Vereniging voor Technische Geneeskunde (Dutch Association for Technical Medicine), 11/10/2013,Utrecht, NL
- Wester, M., Simonis, F., Lachkar, N., Wodzig, W. K., Meuwissen, F. J., Kooman, J. P., Boer, W. H., Joles, J. A. and Gerritsen, K. G. (2014). Removal of Urea in a Wearable Dialysis Device: A Reappraisal of Electro-Oxidation. Artificial Organs. doi: 10.1111/aor.12309
- M.Wester. ERA EDTA 51th Conference, 02.06.2014, Amsterdam. In vivo potassium and phosphate removal in a wearable artificial kidney device. Poster presentation.
- K.Gerritsen.ERA EDTA 51th Conference, 02.06.2014, Amsterdam. Dialysate regeneration by electro-oxidation combined with activated carbon does not increase oxidative stress or endothelial cytotoxicity
- L.Lymberopoulos and K. Gerritsen. MobiHealth 4th International Conference 3-5.11.2014 Athens. NEPHRON+ demonstration.
- F. Simonis e.a. Draabbare kunstnier moet dialyse draaglijker maken. June 2014 Bits&Chips, 6/25.